Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ultrasound results

I am the proud grower of 7-8 follicles of the proper size. Yay me. As the doctor pointed out, 8 follicles doesn't mean 8 babies. SF and I are already well aware of this fact, with many past follicles in our history and still no babies.

BUT -- everything looks good. The lining is thick and comfy looking, there was a good number of follicles of a decent size, no problems with the shots. We're adding a daily baby aspirin as of today. Ganirelix (to prevent early ovulation) begins Saturday. Next u/s is Sunday morning, 8 a.m.

In news unrelated to babies, SF and I went for dinner at the mall last night. It turned out to be more expensive than we'd anticipated; we splurged on this jacket in blue.

I am in love with it. Love love love. I love the color. I love the snaps in the back to snug it in at the waist. I love the down-ness of it. And you know what? I love that the weather is finally cool enough that I can wear it!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

very cute jacket, I like the quilted look.

And 8 follies sounds great, good luck!

JF said...

Thanks! I got worried after Wednesday's fun ... hoping that tomorrow's ultrasound still looks good.