Monday, October 8, 2007

Gonal-F round 4, day 4

Today's shot provoked a disagreement. I remember yesterday's shot as going in the left side of my stomach; SF remembers it going in the right. There are no marks on me to prove who is right, so we did the only sensible thing: moved to my left thigh.

Right thigh would have been sensible, too, I suppose. I only specified which one so that if we need to remember, we have it written down.

A little pain from going to fast, but not much. A small drop of blood and a tiny red mark, but nothing needing a bandage. Four days down smoothly.

My belly is definitely starting to feel a little fuller. Not sloshy, like when you drink too much water, but just like there's more stuff in there than quite fits comfortably.

Weight change since yesterday: +.4 pounds
Net weight change: 0

No comments: