Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Back in the saddle again

This feels like a time for starting new projects. I bought a bunch of material for a new craft project, and I actually got it together and started the new project instead of just letting the materials sit around until inspiration either struck full on or left entirely.

I learned to prepare some of the fabric I wasn't entirely happy with to make it more suitable for my purposes.

I have also picked up an old stitching project again to alternate with the new one.

And ... I have an appointment this afternoon for a day 1-3 ultrasound. It's been four whole months since I've seen my ovaries. I miss them, lazy little bastards that they are.

2 comments:

A'Dell said...

Yes! Projects! I just bought a boatload of supplies to begin making Christmas cards...It's currently consuming my entire dining room table.

Haven't seen my ovaries in a while either. I don't miss them though. It's been kind of nice to be "on a break" from them.

JF said...

Mine were so quiet they had trouble finding them! Crazy.

Projects do make life better. What kind of Christmas cards are you making? There are so many pretty papers out there ...

I started a small hooked rug to give to my sister-in-law for Christmas, and it's going much more quickly than I expected. It's the first one I've done that wasn't from a pattern or a kit.