Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gonal-F round 4, day 7

Small bruise from yesterday's shot; no mark at all from today's, which was the first shot I couldn't see going in -- SF's hand was in the way. I kept bracing for it to hurt, and there was a small sting when the needle first touched, but that's it.

The bleeding has slowed but not stopped. According to the nurse, "With all the medicine we're using, it's not unusual to have bleeding at any point during the cycle."

It took her a couple of minutes to say that, though. She was obviously thinking about something else, though she didn't say it. Now it's got me wondering; I should have pressed her. They want me to keep up with what I've been doing, come in on Sunday as planned, and call them if anything changes again.

Weight change since yesterday: +.4 pounds
Net weight change: -.2 pounds

No comments: