Monday, October 22, 2007

bruising

I have a bruise in my bellybutton. It was bright red and the size of a pencil eraser this morning. I called the nurse, and she said it might be leftover blood pooled from the injections. That seems strange to me, since we've been finished with them for a week.

I thought maybe it was from the button of my jeans pressing into my great bloated belly. But I didn't wear pants with a button today, and this evening the bruise is three times as big as it was this morning.

Very puzzled.

In other news, the nurse also said the bleeding/spotting is either (a) breakthrough bleeding that will stop, (b) breakthrough bleeding that will continue off and on into a period, or (c) an early period.

In other words, it's too early to tell.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Gotta love all that helpful info from the nurse. If its multiple choice, I pick A