Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 7 -- G-F and G

Today's Ganirelix shot was easier than yesterday's -- only one location -- but it hurt more afterward, and it left a big red spot the size of a half dollar at the injection site. That's on the list as a normal side effect, and it hasn't "persisted or become bothersome," so I'm not worried. Seem to be getting headaches this cycle, too, but nothing too bad.

Like any obsessive researcher, though, I've been trying to find stories of people's experiences with these two drugs and -- here's the tricky part -- timed intercourse. There are a million sites out there talking about IVF, but we're not there (yet).

I haven't found much, but even if I had, it would have been more to make me feel better than to acquire actual useful information; we won't know what the answer is for us until we get there. Ultrasound tomorrow, then inlaw-diverting, then the 2WW ... I think I can face it this time.

Saturday afternoon's party might be interesting, though, if I can't move any better than I could after the last Ovidrel shot! I blew up like a balloon last time. No better way to make an impression on family-to-be than to arrive bloated and stiff. Woo!

No comments: