Thursday, May 10, 2007

Side Projects

Not much to report here ... hence the non-reporting, though I realize I should think of things to talk about even during the endless periods of waiting that come with assisted reproduction. Work has been insanely busy, and home -- Well --

Our main excitement lately has been that S found himself in the chair for a root canal with about 15 minutes' notice yesterday. And as bad as root canals are supposed to be, we've learned they're better than the alternative -- excruciating dental pain.

He said last night, "There's a good chance I may cost more than you this month!"

And that's saying something, but it's worth it. Especially since when you pay because you want a root canal, you know you'll end up with a root canal. I wish I could say the same for the money going to the RE.

No comments: