Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fertilization report

The nurse called this afternoon and said that of the 17 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. I don't know anything about quality yet. Maybe ... tomorrow?

Today was pretty slow for me. Between the anaesthesia and the pain meds, I've been pretty out of it for much of the day ... probably could have made it through work if I had to, but (a) I keep falling asleep and (b) we're closed right now for renovations, and the work that needs doing is primarily heavy lifting, which is off limits.

And ... I just threw up. So we'll have to see about work tomorrow. Thank goodness lunch was a long time ago, because it was Spaghettios, and not to be crass, but they taste like puke going in. I really wouldn't care to meet them again.

1 comment:

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

!!10!! fertilized?!?! That's fantastic.

I hope you're feeling better soon. And I wholeheartedly agree about the Spaghettios. I remember throwing up Ravioli as a kid and I still can't eat it.