Thursday, June 7, 2007

1/3 of the way through the wait

Back down a pound from yesterday -- still up 6 pounds since Monday with a great big belly. Not exactly where I want to be right before a class reunion, but whatever. At least it's college and not high school.

Yesterday was an early, busy day at work. I had to be there in time to visit four school grades before 11:00, which meant arriving at work two hours before I usually do. When I got home, we had dinner and SF decided to take a nap. I thought, I'm not really in the mood to sleep, but I'll go curl up and maybe read a little.

Didn't open the book. Also didn't wake up again, except blearily to take medicine, for 11 hours. SF blames the progesterone, especially since now (after 11 hours asleep and 1 hour awake) I could easily go back to bed. So weird ...

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have that issue with sleepiness, too. Except, it's not because of drugs...I'm just lazy. Especially on the weekends. (Yet when Sunday night comes, I always have trouble falling asleep. I wonder why...)