Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Waiting....

This is the part of the process that I'm sure everyone who has done this has gone through -- the waiting. The point when you've done everything you can do, and you won't get any results for another couple of weeks, and in the meantime, there's this huge patch of uncertainty in your future.

JF said our trip this weekend helped get her mind off of the waiting, but I went out a bit on my own to play and hear music, and bumping into various acquaintances, I was asked at least five times what we were planning on doing in August. And the only answer possible was I don't know. One extreme has all our spare money tied up in medication for more attempts. The other extreme has JF in the fifth month of carrying multiples, and not really able to travel. I don't know the odds of either thing happening, exactly.

For now, all I can do is say "I don't know", and pray for a happy medium...

No comments: