Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Attempted Bravery

My every superstitious instinct says I shouldn't post this. But I think maybe getting over that may be the first step to starting to feel normally, so here goes.

I think it's pretty clear JF's body thinks it is pregnant. She's got morning sickness (well, mostly evening sickness, actually), despite which she is frequently ravenously hungry. Her clothes that fit two weeks ago now fit strangely or not at all, yet her weight is exactly the same. She requires extreme amounts of sleep. Her lower back aches every morning. Etc.

Now with any luck, the ultrasound in an hour will confirm that JF's body knows what it is doing.

Just to be on the safe side, I'm wearing my lucky undies.

1 comment:

Rachel Inbar said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll have good news to post soon :-)