Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Checking back in ...

I checked out there for a few days ... my period came literally as I was writing the previous post, and the doctor was able to fit us in on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. The ultrasound showed a couple of small follicles, but both small enough not to worry about.

I started injections on Easter -- an auspicious time, as my RE pointed out, to start fertility treatments.

No real stress since then, save for a few minutes of puzzlement when we couldn't tell for certain that I'd got the full shot volume out of the Gonal-F pen. (The button doesn't go in as smoothly or as fully as on the Follistim pen. I haven't noticed bruises this time like last time, though I don't know whether there's a difference between the pens or whether I just got better at giving the shots.)

So ... yeah. No real reason not to post, other than just that I sometimes get tired of thinking about it all the time.

No comments: